Fuel Injector Holder - Large
Select injector o-ring to o-ring length or style above when ordering.
In Stock. Ships within 1 business day.
Additional fuel injector holder / boss, CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum.
This weld-on fuel injector bung is used mainly in forced induction applications, welded to the charge pipe before throttle body in most cases.
With more vehicles using Methanol and E-85 fuels, these have become a popular way to get more fuel in your engine without the cost of huge primaries. It also allows you to spray near or at the turbo compressor.
- Fits Bosch EV-1, EV-6, EV-14 (standard and long length only), Siemens Deka and now the Billet Atomizer injectors!
- Select injector o-ring to o-ring length or style when ordering
- Will only work with 14mm injector O-rings
- Will NOT work with any short injectors (34mm). See our small holder for this application.
- 1/4″ NPT thread for fuel fitting
- 3/4″ flats to hold top while installing fitting
- CNC machined to fit precisely and weld on a 3″ diameter pipe.
- Straight end available upon request.
- Spacers / dowels insure you are not tightening down on the injector body!
- Stainless steel hardware
exactly what I needed...
I was making a customer a custom fuel injection system for his car and was having a tough time finding something to hold injectors individually and found these. The aluminum is quality and machines easy if needed. I milled the pieces to fit my application and it was perfect!
Excellent Product and Service
Cannot say enough positives. High quality product. We needed to make a change after ordering, and the response was fast and helpful. Will be back next time we have a custom fueling project. Thank you.
It’s great to get well thought out & fabricated pieces. Left enough material so I could machine them down for a perfect fit in a custom shovelhead manifold. Or could have been installed on an intake tube with no mods. Nice
Great product great people great communication.. Fast shipping AAA+++ Highly recommended.. IH work as described no problems..